Friday, January 27, 2012

SPEED WELGAMA

I am not a disciplined person. I break laws. The driver who topped the fastest speed on the newly built Southern Express Highway was me
- Transport Minister


The Minister of transport Kumar Welgama confessed that he not all a disciplined person. Anyone who sees may observe this quality of mine. He had told at a function that he had driven a vehicle at high speed after drinks and had gone over a boutique damaging it and his vehicle had toppled.
He is the person who had travelled at the fastest speed at the newly built Southern Highway breaking all speed limits at a speed of 180 KMP. The fastest speed limit on this new highway is only 100 KMP. He disclosed. I am not a disciplined driver......When your good selves see me you will see my undisciplined attitude devoid of proper discipline. I love to drive fast. I created a record speed on the new Highway.
View the video below:

After the new Southern Highway was built I was in the committee which prescribed the speed limits. See our Gossiplanka letter in this regard from HERE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By GossipDotBlog