Friday, January 6, 2012

FREE FONSEKA? –YES I CAN !-PRESIDENT

To free Sarath Fonsek I can. No point in sending petitions to Obama –President:

During a media conference the plight of Sarath Fonseka was discussed. What President had said was “this matter is discussed at various places in regard to the release of Sarath Fonseka. Some had spoken personally to me.Tiran Alles too came and spoke to me about his release”.
‘If Sarath Fonseka is to be released those who are eligible on his behalf have to come to me and request him to be released. Then I will consider’. When he heard that a petition had been sent to Obama in this regard  the President while smiling said ,“when petitions are sent to the American President, they are once more returned to my attention, as they could not do anything”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By GossipDotBlog