Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DAMITHA’S WEDDING IN MID 2012

Damitha to wed her boy friend 
she met in Dubai 8 years back:
Many tried to break our love affair -Damitha

Popular film and Tele drama actress Damitha Abeyratna is to wed in mid 2012.These days she is busy making arrangements for the wedding. She had net her fiancé 8 years ago in Dubai and had been in love since. She had met him while participating in a music recital in Dubai. Many friends had tried hard to break our affair. She had related the entire story to a newspaper interview. The entire newspaper interview is appended below:

Damitha, what is this good news?
I am hoping to get married and the function is planned to be held in July-August period in 2012.

What is meant by saying it will take place?
We have compared our horoscopes. We have found several auspicious times. These times need to be compared with the precise time in my horoscope. I hope to take the wedding at a venue which has a lot of space.”Waters Edge” is an ideal place. But it is not available on days that we need. Hence the date of the wedding is not fixed. We need to find an alternate spacious hotel.


Could you tell who he is?
Many in our field know him. I had known him for 8 years. He had been living in Dubai for a number of years. Now he is has come to live in Sri Lanka permanently. He had been away from Sri Lanka for 23 years. Previously he has had his education in England. Although he lived in Dubai he had visited Sri Lanka several times, but was not involved in this field. Hence fans do not know him.

Will he support your acting career?
Of course, definitely. I am confident that he will support me wholeheartedly. During the past 8 years he had not been a hindrance to my acting career. He has given me enough advice. He had told me to look at people from a distance.

That is in what regard?
So many, have tried to break our love affair. He had told me not to care about their objections and ignore them. He advised me to associate with them carefully. He advised me by avoiding them the problems will solve.

At the time you met him what did he know about your dancing field?
When he was in Sri Lanka he had not viewed my Tele-dramas. He started to watch Tel-drama’s after seen my acting. Now he has good knowledge in this field.

How did you meet him?
He sponsored a musical show in Dubai in which I participated. There only we came to know each other as friends. Later the friendship turned in to a love affair.

 Did his past experiences in this field of art help you?
Yes, very much. All people experience victories and defeats in life. In my life I had realised that I has mistakes. But having known them I Have rectified them accordingly. I person must come to the rescue of another when in difficulty. During my difficult times he came to my rescue which should be the quality everyone should possess. I trust him and he is a suitable person to marry to have a successful married life.

There was a talk that your marriage is in doubt?
Many tried to find partners for me. They went to the extent of proposing several partners for me. Many tried to break our affair through varies ways. Those who gave me advice are those who had got divorced .Some of those who advised me had got divorced even twice. I may have made mistakes unknowingly. Now I have realised them and corrected where necessary.


For your love affair were there any obstacles?
Yes of course. As I said earlier many tried to break our affair. Some had even given calls to fiancé in Dubai in an effort to discourage him. But he is a bold person who never listened to them and had warned not to call him. I have done some foolish things in my life. When a colleague actress met with an accident, I did a lot of help to her. The identical person is now, against my affair and creates problems to me.

Have you’ll had arguments during this period?
I cannot deny that. All couples when in love and during married life do have conflicts. We too have had our differ opinions. They were short lived and were resolved almost abruptly and amicably. Like the famous saying the anger is only until the ‘raw rice is ready to be eaten ‘. A life without minor conflicts is very monotonous .she had concluded. 

The newspaper interview  by courtesy of Deepika Mallawarachchi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By GossipDotBlog