Sunday, November 6, 2011

NADEESHA AND INTERNET

Am I shown in the internet? I of course is completely unaware
- Nadeesha Hemamali

It was only the other day that she expressed at a prolonged discussion in the Swarnavahini channel that ‘men will go made, if not for prostitutes’. She had added that she is unaware of the internet. She went on to say that she knows only e mailing. Then the TV presenter questioned her in this manner.
“Your photographs very often appear in the internet” by the web site owners. What is your opinion about them? 
‘I do not know it is learnt that some have got into trouble, although you may know but I am unaware. I have no query about it’.
In your field there had been abusive news?.
“If they are incorrect they have to be invariably corrected. The web site owners should take the entire responsibility. I know only to e mail...laugh...I have no business with them. I do not know as there will be good things as well, which is in today’s context is the nature”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design By GossipDotBlog